SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT BELOW!
Our Free College Planning Workshops provide great college planning information in a group format. We understand that you may not want to share your personal information in front of the entire group of parents, so we offer an additional resource to get your questions answered. We take an additional step in personalizing your education by offering Free Family Consultations. We can show you how your family will be impacted by the information you learned during the group consultation. We’ll also introduce you to our Essential Foundations College Planning Program and some of the other valuable resources we can offer.
In your Free Consultation, you will learn the following:
- What information in the Workshop applies specifically to your family
- What critical information you need for your Financial Aid preparation
- What is your EFC (your number)
- Which of your College selections may have the best Financial Aid
- Which colleges will be the best fit for your student
- Strategies that can save you thousands in tuition fees
- How to guide your student on career and degree selection
- How to re-organize your information to simplify the process
- How to maximize your financial aid with the FAFSA & CSS Profile forms
- Techniques for the ACT & SAT
- How to handle difficult situations